Quantcast

the random thought thread

Sabina Urraca said:
I shed tears , fall to my knees and I feature garments . Seeing my own naked body, I have an idea. Seco my cheeks. I will end this hell, and I will be victorious . I get that damn leave me . I recover those friends you both humbled by a semicolon out of place. I will begin a crusade for the good words and spelling , using a vehicle that , as a result of searches of the blog, I've found that more and more brains raises passions trails on the cliffs of life : sex. And here you have the beginning of my true mission, to evangelize the tilde orphans , the homeless of the coma, the poor bastards you said :
Just what I was thinking...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I no longer feel like a jdcamb. I want to be a jdcamp instead. I kind of feel that I have used up jdcamb and that jdcamp is more prepared to take on the future and everything, besides who doesn't like camping.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I just read a geology report on the California Drought. Man we could all be seriously effed here. The eastern Sierras usually have snow. They have none. No snow = no water for 30 million people. The collective weight of the water has a stabilizing effect on the local geology. I think you can see where I am going with this....