Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I believe I am a better Bike Mechanic then a person. I'm a pretty good mechanic so I suppose that leaves me room on the person thing....

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
according to teh wiki, Tons (née Snot) just got back together @ the whiskey a few weeks ago.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Measure like 20 times, Identify the wrong measurement, hastily make the cut. All the while annoying us with conversations concerning things you know nothing about. Like Lincoln was born in Philadelphia, The Model A Ford was invented by Lincoln and the Lincoln Motor Car Company not Henry Ford and Ford.... Staten Island is in New Jersey and Yonkers is a boro of NYC. Brooklyn is not on Long Island, it connected to Manhattan via tunnels so it can't be on a Island?? East Avenue goes North.... Trains don't kill you, the pressure of the approaching train kills you, just like when you jump off a bridge, the pressure of the water kills you at 60lbs a sq inch.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
life hack - flip your breaker switch at 11:00 Saturday night and everything with a display clock will be set to 12:00 (microwave, alarm clock, vcr, whatever).
problem solved.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
life hack - flip your breaker switch at 11:00 Saturday night and everything with a display clock will be set to 12:00 (microwave, alarm clock, vcr, whatever).
problem solved.
i wonder how many people will be dumb enough to do this, like it's a fcking light switch

newsletter.subscribe()

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I got invited to a wedding today..... one of the guys that works for me. Why is that interesting? His first marriage fell apart around the same time as mine. His wife was also cheating on him. But it was with one of his friends. Anyway, the short version of the story is that he is now marrying the (now ex)wife of the guy that HIS (now ex) wife was sleeping with.

the four of them (not sure how to refer to them as "couples"), have young kids. What could go wrong??

I don't think I'll be going to the wedding.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
so on the google main page, they have a spot recognizing int'l women's day, and how do they address the stereotype of women nattering on in gibberish?

they show women nattering on in gibberish...sorry... in 2 dozen languages.

well played.

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
I got invited to a wedding today..... one of the guys that works for me. Why is that interesting? His first marriage fell apart around the same time as mine. His wife was also cheating on him. But it was with one of his friends. Anyway, the short version of the story is that he is now marrying the (now ex)wife of the guy that HIS (now ex) wife was sleeping with.

the four of them (not sure how to refer to them as "couples"), have young kids. What could go wrong??

I don't think I'll be going to the wedding.

That sounds like the perfect place to peel the bridesmaid's dress off your next ex-wife.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
your ex cheated on you?

fvck her.
Please try to keep up! I caught her cheating with some guy she used to work with. She hadn't talked to him in years. (Thanks Facebook!). He ended up as a colonel in the army, stationed in DC. He's in his 50's and has a wife. (two grown kids). (isn't adultery some sort of punishable offense in the US army?). His wife was undergoing treatment for breast cancer. They would have dirty conversations over email and skype. I had noticed some "odd behaviour". So one day I looked at her (suddenly passcode protected) iPad, where I found the conversations.

I confronted her about it. She denied that they had ever ACTUALLY...uh...consummated...their relationship.

I knew it was crap....but I have two kids with her right? I agreed to counseling. She swore she'd break off all contact. Long story short, unbeknownst to her I mapped her email to my phone....she hadn't broken off contact. She would complain about me to him. He'd ask how the marriage counseling was going. He'd be emailing her from his wife's bedside while she was getting her cancer treatment. I'd get all of it. Super classy stuff!!