Quantcast

the random thought thread

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Please try to keep up! I caught her cheating with some guy she used to work with. She hadn't talked to him in years. (Thanks Facebook!). He ended up as a colonel in the army, stationed in DC. He's in his 50's and has a wife. (two grown kids). (isn't adultery some sort of punishable offense in the US army?). His wife was undergoing treatment for breast cancer. They would have dirty conversations over email and skype. I had noticed some "odd behaviour". So one day I looked at her (suddenly passcode protected) iPad, where I found the conversations.

I confronted her about it. She denied that they had ever ACTUALLY...uh...consummated...their relationship.

I knew it was crap....but I have two kids with her right? I agreed to counseling. She swore she'd break off all contact. Long story short, unbeknownst to her I mapped her email to my phone....she hadn't broken off contact. She would complain about me to him. He'd ask how the marriage counseling was going. He'd be emailing her from his wife's bedside while she was getting her cancer treatment. I'd get all of it. Super classy stuff!!
sounds like we are gonna need extra streamers and glitter to make it a "happy" birthday party.

blows.

if it makes you feel better, i'm back on the market as of last saturday.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Your pity is appreciated....but these are not fresh wounds here. That (part of the story) happened in the summer of 2011.

Then there was the year while the house was for sale where we were living under the same roof. It was like every day was my birthday!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
if it makes you feel better, i'm back on the market as of last saturday.
That's unfortunate....

I'm not the one to offer up support of "back on the market". People ask me, "so when are ya gonna get back out there?".......yyyyyeah. no. I have no need for that. I have my two girls that I need to take care of.

So I can't recommend that anyone be in a hurry to "get back out there". Also see my post above to the wedding to which I was invited.......

It also helps to be dead inside.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
2 things....

Never go to a walmart in Massachusetts on a Sunday. Trust me on this.

Why does trimming nose hairs make you sneeze??

Why exactly or piss off..

Last edited:
rem *** Configure here
set targetLog=E:\IISLogFiles\WWW\C2WebSite2009\W3SVC1040677532\ex140317.log
set resultPath=E:\IISLogFiles\WWW\C2WebSite2009\W3SVC1040677532\C2WebSite2009AvgKBytesPerSec.txt
set timeQuantum=900 rem *** Seconds, 900 = 15 minutes.

rem *** Construct the Log Parser command line.
set strCommandPrefix=logparser.exe
set strLogFormat=-rtp:-1
set strNumberOfErrorsToReport=-e:10
set strQueryStart="
set strQuery01=SELECT TO_LOCALTIME(QUANTIZE(time, %timeQuantum%)) AS timeQuantum,
set strQuery02=KBytesSentSec USING DIV(DIV(MUL(1.0, SUM(sc-bytes)), 1024), %timeQuantum%) AS KBytesSentSec
set strQuery03=INTO %resultPath% FROM %targetLog% GROUP BY timeQuantum ORDER BY timeQuantum ASC
set strQueryEnd="

rem *** Run it.
%strCommandPrefix%%strLogFormat%%strNumberOfErrorsToReport%%strQueryStart%%strQuery01%%strQuery02%%strQuery03%%strQueryEnd%

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
rem *** Configure here
set targetLog=E:\IISLogFiles\WWW\C2WebSite2009\W3SVC1040677532\ex140317.log
set resultPath=E:\IISLogFiles\WWW\C2WebSite2009\W3SVC1040677532\C2WebSite2009AvgKBytesPerSec.txt
set timeQuantum=900 rem *** Seconds, 900 = 15 minutes.

rem *** Construct the Log Parser command line.
set strCommandPrefix=logparser.exe
set strLogFormat=-rtp:-1
set strNumberOfErrorsToReport=-e:10
set strQueryStart="
set strQuery01=SELECT TO_LOCALTIME(QUANTIZE(time, %timeQuantum%)) AS timeQuantum,
set strQuery02=KBytesSentSec USING DIV(DIV(MUL(1.0, SUM(sc-bytes)), 1024), %timeQuantum%) AS KBytesSentSec
set strQuery03=INTO %resultPath% FROM %targetLog% GROUP BY timeQuantum ORDER BY timeQuantum ASC
set strQueryEnd="

rem *** Run it.
%strCommandPrefix%%strLogFormat%%strNumberOfErrorsToReport%%strQueryStart%%strQuery01%%strQuery02%%strQuery03%%strQueryEnd%
You're Momma!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Watching "Woody Allen: A Documentary".

He was/is a funny guy, but I'm leaning more towards "was". Now he depresses me. Perhaps that means I "get" it.

I'm so fvcking sophisticated. And full of bourbon.

Department of too easy: Mounting a Continental Mountain King on a Mavic 823 rim. Smear a little Ru-Glyde on both beads. Mount the tire. Pat around the tread circumference. Use floor pump to inflate to 50 PSI. Beads: "Pop...pop). Deflate. Remove valve core. Add Stans NoTubes sealant. Reinflate to whatever. Slosh around to spread sealant over inner surface. Adjust pressure. Done.