Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The ground was frozen when I rode today. No snow. Frozen ground with temps in the high 20's. Fun and fast with awesome traction. I am extremely out of shape. Roadie miles to follow. Want to lose weight.... Roadie Miles....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
This will come as a surprise, but in fact, I am not straight outta Compton.
I just assumed you are associated with a Motorcycle Gang. You have that edginess to your personality that is only acquired in Jail. So what did you get sent up for? I hear Bordeaux is a pretty rough place....

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I dont know what is worse, using the latrine at work after one of the old crusty retired guys drops a bomb and walks out, leaving it hanging in the air, or when one of them uses the "air freshener" spray and leaves chemical contrails as he leaves the damn place.

Better to inhale man generated toxic fumes, or man made toxic fumes?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
New Apartment is so nice. No Students and very private. I am very happy to not have to climb 6 sets of stairs to get into it.....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I got carded buying a tube of silicone sealant yesterday. What are people doing with silicone sealant that requires it to be a controlled substance?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I should have never bought a dual suspension bike, tried three and never really enjoyed riding any of them.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
New apartment is very conducive to sleeping. Only cooking odors are generated by me. Bacony. Nobody smoking pot or coming home at 3:30am and having fat ghetto whore monkey sex for 3 hours. On top of that the cops haven't knocked on my door yet. No kids playing in the hallway. People around here seem to understand why they painted lines in the parking lot. Just stress free life...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
New apartment is very conducive to sleeping. Only cooking odors are generated by me. Bacony. Nobody smoking pot or coming home at 3:30am and having fat ghetto whore monkey sex for 3 hours. On top of that the cops haven't knocked on my door yet. No kids playing in the hallway. People around here seem to understand why they painted lines in the parking lot. Just stress free life...
It's always the little things.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
It's always the little things.
right on cue: you haven't lived until you've dabbed your hoop w/ a small handful of crocuses; it's exactly like wiping w/ a baby bunny whose eyes are only a day from opening