Quantcast

the random thought thread

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
we need a thread for random thoughts instead of a new thread from mmike every time he has a bowel movement.

i just attempted to put my shorts on with my right leg first for some unknown reason(generally go with left leg first). i damn near fell over.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I put my socks on before I put on my pants. My wife thinks I'm strange.
I do that with my suit and tux but those are generally the only instances.

Why do rednecks insist on making massive boat wakes in obviously marked 'no wake' zones?

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
I have to work over time this week doing someone else's job entirely separate from mine because they cant do it.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I'd hate to think what my bowel movement threads would be like if I drank coffee as much as some of you.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
i took today off work so i could study and finish my project...but i'm having a hard time getting off the couch...and i really need to do some dishes

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I put my socks on before I put on my pants. My wife thinks I'm strange.
That does seem strange. I don't like to walk around in my socks, so I put my pants on first, just in case I have to do something before reaching the sock/shoe phase of my dressing routine.

I also put on sock/sock then shoe/shoe, because one sock on isn't bad, but one shoe without at least a sock on the other is just messed up.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I loved the smell of the copies made on those old machines back in grade school. Ahhhh, the pages were moist and so chemically-delicious! Ditto's? I forget the name.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Yeah yeah!! I remember them too. They used to spew out copy after copy of purple world maps for the class!
Damn, they smelled good.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Hrrrrm, I'm about to take my Audi in for brake work, a possible new timing belt, new ribbed belt, spark plugs and brake fluid/coolant flush. I am going to be raped. There goes my new DH bike.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i can't figure out where squirrels sleep; there's sometimes up to a dozen different ones in my backyard, then around 5 it's yabba-dabba-doo time & poof!

i also don't have a good way to determine when i should turn my socks into bike rags. the color & integrity are in excellent condition. i just have a hole in the heel that's too big to darn

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i cannot see these nests...i have watched them at the end of their shift & have no idea where they go. there are too many dogs & foxes here for a ground nest & the leaves aren't in full bloom so i would think i'd have vis to a tree nest...

they're like hairy ninjas

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
i've had bad gas all day today...and it smells just like the beef stir fry i made last night...i wish i was kidding

and no my stir fry didn't smell like sh!t