Quantcast

the random thought thread

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Why is it when I come back to my desk and grab my ear buds to listen to music, I nearly ALWAYS grab the opposite ear with my hands and have to swap them? It must be 95% of the time.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
The law of the universe. It's the same reason when I got 2 Netflix DVDs (before canceling) that no matter which one I opened wasn't the one I wanted to watch first.

CastleMaster

Monkey
Jan 11, 2010
Upper Newport Bay
Why is it when I come back to my desk and grab my ear buds to listen to music, I nearly ALWAYS grab the opposite ear with my hands and have to swap them? It must be 95% of the time.
When you take them out of your ears do you place them on your desk? Do you throw them?

If you throw them they are crossing in the air before landing on your desk. The next time you go to put them in, the left bud will be on the right, and the right on the left. I used to have the same thing happen all the time. It took me a little to figure out. :)

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Worked a 15 hour day because my client's network team are a ****tard stupid piece of **** asshole dickfaces. Have a meeting with them at 8AM tomorrow to discuss how stupid they are. Already pretty drunk, I think i'm gonna keep going and see how far we can push this.

Cheers to you, assholes.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
When you take them out of your ears do you place them on your desk? Do you throw them?

If you throw them they are crossing in the air before landing on your desk. The next time you go to put them in, the left bud will be on the right, and the right on the left. I used to have the same thing happen all the time. It took me a little to figure out. :)
Throw them......which is why I think it's crazy they seem to cross just once nearly every time. I throw them in different locations/speeds/angles every time.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I don't really get hunting.

right now along the "state highway" near work there are pick-up trucks parked all along up against the woods.
(hunters)

As I was driving along, There was a dead deer on the side of the road. (hit by a car)

I'm not sure what season it is.....but why isn't anyone claiming the road kill?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I don't really get hunting.

right now along the "state highway" near work there are pick-up trucks parked all along up against the woods.
(hunters)

As I was driving along, There was a dead deer on the side of the road. (hit by a car)

I'm not sure what season it is.....but why isn't anyone claiming the road kill?
Irony?

also saw some redneck going around collecting side of the road deer carcasses in his truck. he had 6 when i saw him and was picking up #7

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
I'm gonna try 2 schedule some time w/ the customer, then...

I'll copy you on the Meeting Request...

It'll probably B a 2 hour engagement...

...but...

U wouldn't have 2 B available 4 all of it...
Apparently I work with 12 year old girls.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
What am I listening to???? ... my dad rant about how he's ready for his 5th divorce.... smh

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
I guess I have control over the google... I just told it to do a barrel roll and it did

google > "do a barrel roll"

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So a women pulls into my driveway. I duck out the door to see who it is, nobody I know so I ask her why she parked in my driveway?? She says she knows Mark. Well I don't know Mark so I ask her to leave as she is trespassing and blocking me in. She ignores me and walks to my neighbors house. I knock on the door and they ignore me. I call 911 and the cops come. They can't tow her but say I am well within my rights to have her arrested and they will then make arrangements to tow her then. They knock on Marks door and he comes over and asks me what the problem is. The cops handle it and tell him that the problem is his friend is parked in my driveway. He says "so?" and walks back to his house. Darla comes out and says she will move her car. The cop arrests her and puts the cuff on her and put her in the car and calls the towing company. I sign the complaint and the tow truck shows up to tow her car. Mark comes out of the house and proceed to yell at the cops. He is down on the ground in 2 seconds and has a obstruction and disorderly conduct charge and since he was on my property I have them add trespassing too. Car goes on the flatbed and I go back in the house.... That was fun.....

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
So a women pulls into my driveway. I duck out the door to see who it is, nobody I know so I ask her why she parked in my driveway?? She says she knows Mark. Well I don't know Mark so I ask her to leave as she is trespassing and blocking me in. She ignores me and walks to my neighbors house. I knock on the door and they ignore me. I call 911 and the cops come. They can't tow her but say I am well within my rights to have her arrested and they will then make arrangements to tow her then. They knock on Marks door and he comes over and asks me what the problem is. The cops handle it and tell him that the problem is his friend is parked in my driveway. He says "so?" and walks back to his house. Darla comes out and says she will move her car. The cop arrests her and puts the cuff on her and put her in the car and calls the towing company. I sign the complaint and the tow truck shows up to tow her car. Mark comes out of the house and proceed to yell at the cops. He is down on the ground in 2 seconds and has a obstruction and disorderly conduct charge and since he was on my property I have them add trespassing too. Car goes on the flatbed and I go back in the house.... That was fun.....
Did you have to go somewhere?

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
mark sounds like ****en dick

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I did everyone a favor last night Mark is 34 and his girlfriend/fiance Darla is a teenage (17yo) run away from Virginia. They met on the internet. The car she parked in my driveway was borrowed. They found pills on both of them.... Seems Marks Mom is in a fair amount of trouble... They just loaded up a huge TV into a Sheriffs Van... And now her.... The cops are gasping for air as they step out of the house as it smells so bad in there. Lady cop can't believe that anyone could live like that... Landlord is here.... Better then TV I tell you....

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
I did everyone a favor last night Mark is 34 and his girlfriend/fiance Darla is a teenage (17yo) run away from Virginia. They met on the internet. The car she parked in my driveway was borrowed. They found pills on both of them.... Seems Marks Mom is in a fair amount of trouble... They just loaded up a huge TV into a Sheriffs Van... And now her.... The cops are gasping for air as they step out of the house as it smells so bad in there. Lady cop can't believe that anyone could live like that... Landlord is here.... Better then TV I tell you....
Aaah, dontcha jus love meth labs... :rofl: