Quantcast

the random thought thread

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
-The CW network is flat out dooshy!!!!
-Paris Hilton is a Hot idiot
-Kayne West is confused
-Kardashian are the smartest idiots I've ever avoided
-My wife spindoctors being wrong so she never admits it (always my fault)
-No matter how hard to thump your kid on forehead common sense and rational train of thought will not happen.
-i actually lose brain cells when my kid says stupid shit, they fight each other over wether he's actually related to me. Half try and justify maybe he's an aliens kid while the other side uses facts (have to be altered)
-actors on soap operas are the the issue with society , stupidity starts there...

-woman can and will replicate drama and soap operas they are like training to them... like ufc to dudes...they watch learn and try it out on the spouse...mine always yells and gets all dramatic when I try to rear naked choke her or drop kick her...she just can't sit there and be quiet like the opponents do on tv...wtf...

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Programming on cw is really stupid
Paris Hilton is hot as hell but not bright
Kayne West probably thinks the world is flat
Kardashians have dome a brilliant job of marketing themselves and made millions, usually I'd watch to see what someone does to achieve but I have avoided the BS..
What the fuck is "cw"?!?

Isn't Paris Hilton like 45 now?

Kanye West... is that the dude that bought a ranch up in Cody, WY?

I've heard the name "Kardashians" but have no idea who the fuck these people are... :confused:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Srsly, though - I have no idea what "cw" refers to...
Imagine the biggest batch of B movies and or tv shows that are 100% predictable and stupid.m

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Throwback Thursday to that time I won an iPod at the company holiday party and they declared it as a gift on my tax statement so I could pay taxes on it.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Having a common name in a company with a huge mail address book sucks sometimes.

I got cc'd on multiple emails this morning about an internal problem, which is affecting a customer. And then of course out goes an urgent meeting request.

So I send a message directly to the guy organizing all of this and straight up ask if I am needed at all for this. Yes, I am. I then reply with "wrong Chris?". He confirms a second time, yes you sir.

So I join the meeting and he finally realizes that yes, he did in fact not read my full name a single time and invited the wrong Chris. So now his meeting has started and this other Chris guy is missing, who happens to be the damn customer in question.

:panic: :rofl:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Having a common name in a company with a huge mail address book sucks sometimes.

I got cc'd on multiple emails this morning about an internal problem, which is affecting a customer. And then of course out goes an urgent meeting request.

So I send a message directly to the guy organizing all of this and straight up ask if I am needed at all for this. Yes, I am. I then reply with "wrong Chris?". He confirms a second time, yes you sir.

So I join the meeting and he finally realizes that yes, he did in fact not read my full name a single time and invited the wrong Chris. So now his meeting has started and this other Chris guy is missing, who happens to be the damn customer in question.

Next time, just impersonate the unhappy customer person and give them a major load of crap, preferably make them cry. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

When I was at GE I mistakenly received an email meant for someone with a similar name. The email was a discussion about faking paperwork in order to get some sort of explosives into Saudi Arabia. I replied all saying it was mistakenly sent to me and that I was also forwarding the email to corporate ethics. Never heard back.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
When I was at GE I mistakenly received an email meant for someone with a similar name. The email was a discussion about faking paperwork in order to get some sort of explosives into Saudi Arabia. I replied all saying it was mistakenly sent to me and that I was also forwarding the email to corporate ethics. Never heard back.
You should probably keep an eye over your shoulder at all times. :tinfoil:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Did you fwd though?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I'm surprised and disappointed that Dave Weagle hasn't found a way to get a patent on a high pivot bike.

New Delta HP with 22 bearings, single pivots have never been any good until I started patenting them..............
Something like that anyway.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
every time i hear kiss "black diamond" i am reminded how much better the replacements cover of it is....

azariy

Chimp
Aug 11, 2021

So I join the meeting and he finally realizes that yes, he did in fact not read my full name a single time and invited the wrong Chris. So now his mwork timeeeting has started and this other Chris guy is missing, who happens to be the damn customer in question.

i always knew that people are lazy nowadays, but not to such extent:banghead:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Even though I have a room I can put my bike in. I still keep it in the Living room. It is closer to the door and provides further incentive to ride. Jeez.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
It's weird being the early riser in a household of late sleepers. I'm usually up 2.5 hours before any of these other lumps start their day.