Quantcast

The Republicans and the Democrats are still talking!!!!!!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by mrbigisbudgood
They're debating on weather to get gold trimmed or titanium trimmed dinnerware for 2004. :rolleyes:

Well they better figure out wether or not to kill Putin for the wrong doings of Berlusconi.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
check out the re-air commentary of last night's Daily Show w/ jon stewart. Hands down the best fake news.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by $tinkle
check out the re-air commentary of last night's Daily Show w/ jon stewart. Hands down the best fake news.

Sweet I'll have to check it out.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Originally posted by stosh
Well they better figure out wether or not to kill Putin for the wrong doings of Berlusconi.
Hopefully, it'll be in the budget to invade Canada and rape the country of it's natural resources.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Hopefully, it'll be in the budget to invade Canada and rape the country of it's natural resources.

That was in last years budget, to bad that one cow got mad cow so now thier country is useless to us.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Originally posted by stosh
That was in last years budget, to bad that one cow got mad cow so now thier country is useless to us.
Brazil has plenty of natural resource.

I hope they legalize marijuana and prostitution this year. Think of how much happier everyone would be.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Brazil has plenty of natural resource.

I hope they legalize marijuana and prostitution this year. Think of how much happier everyone would be.
Dude, it's a republican lead government. They only thing we'll be getting are shorter smoke stacks.