Quantcast

the requested pics that people have been asking for

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
well here you guys go. i'm only linking because of the quantity.

the very much almost done prestion fr (i will ride it at SS with this spec)
http://www.hcor.net/modules.php?set_albumName=album290&op=modload&name=Photos&file=index&include=view_album.php

and where are the pics of the trials bike (will be updated soon) just though you guys might like the way this thing looks. just ask sirkight how it looks in person.

http://www.hcor.net/modules.php?set_albumName=zoo-pitbull&op=modload&name=Photos&file=index&include=view_album.php

as many of you guys know i have a problem keeping a bike for a long time but i hope these 2 bike will be with me for a long time now. i really like the way both of them ride. i also have a CX bike which i might post a pic or 2 of coming here soon so you guys can see the whole trilogy (sp).

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
you have the new pitbull? mine is an '03 i believe. i like the looks of this one way more, just the machining on the brackets and bracings. is this your first zoo or have you ridden the old pitbulls?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
ridetoofast said:
i know this guy named dan that has one, but he doesnt ride it very much.

he claims to be busy with work and school...what a weak excuse huh?
:nuts:

Yeah, I heard about this same dude too...:p

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Hey aren't those the Loco wheels from Performance?

Saw them yesterday and thought they were kinda nifty for the money, considering they roll on 20mm convertible front hub. Are they tough?

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
HotButterToppin said:
Hey aren't those the Loco wheels from Performance?

Saw them yesterday and thought they were kinda nifty for the money, considering they roll on 20mm convertible front hub. Are they tough?
I run them on my DH bike with no problems.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
ridetoofast said:
i know this guy named dan that has one, but he doesnt ride it very much.

he claims to be busy with work and school...what a weak excuse huh?
:nuts:
I thiink "work" and "school" are just oppressive conspiracies devised by "The Man" to rob us of our rightful time in the saddle. :mumble:
That's perfectly allright though, if Dan doesn't have time to ride it. . . . . . . . I'm more than willing to put it and those smokin hawt new Monty cranks to the test!