Quantcast

The Ridemonkey no context thread.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Everywhere you can buy Ounces of Gold. Why is gold sold in ounces not grams. Shit you buy grams of weed. Even here in the States. Nobody seemed to notice when I asked for the Plier instead of the Pliers. Nobody knows that Cable Cutters are known as Dykes also. To punish them I explain why Dykes are named Dykes. And how Dykes became a euphemism for Lesbianism.

The Delaware in the Trenton area when not obstructed by Bridge abutments never historically froze as the current was too fast. It rarely freezes in Pepocton. While the reservoir did not exist in Colonial times. I am sure the climate hasn't changed that much in 250 years.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Everywhere you can buy Ounces of Gold. Why is gold sold in ounces not grams. Shit you buy grams of weed. Even here in the States. Nobody seemed to notice when I asked for the Plier instead of the Pliers. Nobody knows that Cable Cutters are known as Dykes also. To punish them I explain why Dykes are named Dykes. And how Dykes became a euphemism for Lesbianism.

The Delaware in the Trenton area when not obstructed by Bridge abutments never historically froze as the current was too fast. It rarely freezes in Pepocton. While the reservoir did not exist in Colonial times. I am sure the climate hasn't changed that much in 250 years.