Quantcast

The Ridemonkey no context thread.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Kind of a drag, but should have known based upon his location.
I have a Saddleback leather wallet and it is exceptional quality.
I would buy again from Dave if required.
Oh well, there is a difference between a persons personal beliefs and his companies products.
:confused:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I really don't care for chicken wings. So if you invite me over not to watch the game, but to cook chicken wings for you and your friends..... WTF...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I looked at a new Apartment today. A prewar building. Tiles and woodwork abound. Arched doorways and doors. Very cool place. Heated garage with assigned parking. service elevator, gym, and activity room. All for what I am currently paying...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
...counted in her train a hundred and ninety-nine professed admirers, if not open aspirants to her favour; and probably not one of the whole brigade but excelled myself in personal advantages.
Just so you know. No context would likely require a subject. Just saying. Only Stephen Wright can get away with that....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Your idea is not very bad but i have one question to you. that is please give me a statistics of cancer attacked people who are taking cigarette. i think this statistics are bigger than non smoker. i was also a chain smoker but now i am a free man.
:confused: