Quantcast

The Ridemonkey no context thread.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If you're on a ride and you run into your Bike mechanic. Do not expect him or her to fix your bike trailside. Always carry a bike tool and a way to fill up your tires. And yes I will use your expensive sports juice in an attempt to wash my greasy hands. I came prepared. You did not.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
If you're on a ride and you run into your Bike mechanic. Do not expect him or her to fix your bike trailside. Always carry a bike tool and a way to fill up your tires. And yes I will use your expensive sports juice in an attempt to wash my greasy hands. I came prepared. You did not.
First thing you did wrong was be seen.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I cover all my bases by filling my tires with bike tools. A little noisy but better safe than sorry.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
In my endeavors I get to ride a lot of different bikes. I am lucky for this. I don't even care about the pay. Which is a good thing. I facilitate joy. Good enough for me. A lot of cool people ride bikes. I am having a good year. Thank you, goodnight!