Quantcast

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Just saw this on VH1. I had seen it when i was little, and again when i was 13. but man, this movie is ****ed up! What does it mean, i cant get it. :think:

"A mental mind **** can be nice."

Riff-Raff: With a bit of a mind flip
Magenta: You're into a time slip
Riff-Raff: And nothing can ever be the same.
Magenta: You're spaced out on sensation. HAH!
Riff-Raff: Like you're under sedation!
All: Let's do the time warp again!

Got those from some website. Seems there are lots dedicate to this show.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
splat said:
To see it properly and get the FULL effect , you must see it in a theater
No thanks. :dead: I have heard about what they do in the theater showings. I just want to know why some one made this movie, what the hell is the point of the whole thing? :think:

*edit: were they eating the biker dude for dinner?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
loco said:
Sometimes you start a thread, and I think this.
I recall you posting a thread about bad smelling maxima oil earlier today. :eviltongu

What did it smell like again? Oh, a monkey's ass.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
The movie is about nothing. It's a poke at musicals, sci-fi, and horror, and theater in general. To fully appreciate it, and understand why it's been in theaters since the 70's, you MUST go see it on the big screen.

<---- every Saturday night for 3 years....retired Dr. F

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BikeGeek said:
The movie is about nothing. It's a poke at musicals, sci-fi, and horror, and theater in general. To fully appreciate it, and understand why it's been in theaters since the 70's, you MUST go see it on the big screen.

<---- every Saturday night for 3 years....retired Dr. F
Now I'm scrrrred.......

So you got dressed up and threw toast and stuff?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
stosh said:
Now I'm scrrrred.......

So you got dressed up and threw toast and stuff?
Well for the last year I was there I was part of the cast that dressed up and acted the movie in front of the screen. Why yes, I am a geek, thank you.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BikeGeek said:
Well for the last year I was there I was part of the cast that dressed up and acted the movie in front of the screen. Why yes, I am a geek, thank you.
Are you accessing the internet thru your cellphone while waiting in line for the new Starwars movie to come out?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
stosh said:
Are you accessing the internet thru your cellphone while waiting in line for the new Starwars movie to come out?
No. I wanted to, but I have the D&D marathon. My level 30 dwarven mage is kicking serious ass. Plus I met this elf chick and I think our characters might do it.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
My wife used to act the part of Janet back in high school when they showed it at the local theater every Friday. :)