Quantcast

The rules of ass kicking ???

Mar 9, 2006
behind you !!! ARRRR...
Is it wrong to go out on ride with someone who has done bad by you. And at some point along the ride take the son of a bitch out. Maybe swipe their front wheel or something, eat pavement and such. Crappy people deserve crappy circumstances right???:devil: :wave:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Why not just burn them and make them suffer? That's what I'd do...then again, you have to be faster than they are.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
don't be a chicken**** about it by some sort of ambush. if you've got a beef w/ the person, air it out directly, and get in the cage.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
narlus said:
don't be a chicken**** about it by some sort of ambush. if you've got a beef w/ the person, air it out directly, and get in the cage.
the cage as in the "gay cage of man eating"

you dont want that

tell all of your jazz to his face then sucker punch him when he turns around to cry :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I would need to know why you picked your handle first before I commented. tequiladougrox?? Kind of creepy me thinks...

tequiladougrox said:
Not a joke when their on the ground, and you proceed to kick the crap out of them eith your carbon soles. :teacher:
Do I understand right?? You are female, and you're smaller than him, and were on the ground, and he kicked the crap outta you?

Forget the ride, destroy the mother.