Quantcast

The Saturday Night Thread

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
My girl is making steak, asparagus, brown rice, and mixed drinks.

We're gonna do nothing, hardcore style :D

We rode FOUR MILES today, woohoo!!

If you're home tonight or the bar has wireless, post up... if you're making it with a cow (BurlySurly), please don't post up.

And by cow, I mean dolphin, not Kizzi.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Did 4 hours of trailwork today followed by an hour ride. Helped cut a new trail to bypass a section that goes down an earth dam. Swinging a pulaski like a maniac for a few hours is actually a lot tougher than riding.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
N8 said:
Tonite's drink... Patron tequilla on the rocks... no salt and no f'ing lime!

In honour of parts new batchlorhood.

:drool:
hey, we're drinking Patron too!

But tonight, the purist in us is sleeping... we've got Hangar (vodka) Lime, salt, lime, juice.

Have I mentioned before how good Hangar is? Better than Grey Goose. Pinch the goose.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
LordOpie said:
hey, we're drinking Patron too!

But tonight, the purist in us is sleeping... we've got Hangar (vodka) Lime, salt, lime, juice.

Have I mentioned before how good Hangar is? Better than Grey Goose. Pinch the goose.

Patron is so good and so smooth, it sips great sans all that gringo tourista bullsh!t...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
"I don't think Patron is that good. So many other tequilas that are better. I think Patron is a good gringo tequila." ~ The Girlfriend

She phucking slammed you. :D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Opie is a dork. I did say that, and I'll stick to it. Steve can't write because my 35 pound dog is kicking his butt. Try Don Julio, Chinaco, Milagro. Or Steve's new favorite: mezcal (not tequila, but close)

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
LordOpie said:
"I don't think Patron is that good. So many other tequilas that are better. I think Patron is a good gringo tequila." ~ The Girlfriend

She phucking slammed you. :D

One can always break out the Mezcal... I like it better than tequilla.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
LordOpie said:
Opie is a dork. I did say that, and I'll stick to it. Steve can't write because my 35 pound dog is kicking his butt. Try Don Julio, Chinaco, Milagro. Or Steve's new favorite: mezcal (not tequila, but close)

Ask L'opie about being an ass pony.... :p

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
you're an ass Nate, I didn't tell her about that, but now I have to.

EDIT: That sounded harsh, sorry about that.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Today I cleaned my shop and did a few tweaks to my El Curevo and stripped my Steelhead getting ready for my Porter to come in. I played alot of poker with my mom and we made pasta together. Thats it, no drinks. Just some more hydrocodine and sleep.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Price, sounds cool. Your mom sounds neat too. How's your head.

PS: N8, thanks for making me take 10-15 minutes to explain ass pony, you ass pony.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
LordOpie said:
Price, sounds cool. Your mom sounds neat too. How's your head.
Yeah, shes all I got. Head alot better. I didn't stay in bed all day either. I got up and worked around the house and did some laundry getting ready to go back to school and alot of bike work. I really want to drive, but having really bad vision problems.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
well, if my girl dumps me, hook me up with your mom. She's probably in her late 30s, maybe 40? Mmmmmilf.

wow, that was so wrong, but happy birthday.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Ouch man.

She's being a darling and doing my laundry along with hers.

We got her road bike taken care of with a bizarre looking highly angled stem today, along with stopping for a snack at Pizza Slut. Now we're just hanging, doing nothing except having wild sex and watching Bond flicks. Maybe we'll have a martini, shaken, not stirred.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
dude, wild sex and writing on this thing? um, your girl must be very tolerant. I wouldn't put up with that crap. Total attention or noting at all, thank you.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
LordOpie said:
well, if my girl dumps me, hook me up with your mom. She's probably in her late 30s, maybe 40? Mmmmmilf.

wow, that was so wrong, but happy birthday.
Late 40's. Thats weired! Shes got a boyfriend as well, sorry. He doesn't ride bikes. I'll put in a good word.