Quantcast

the "SCORE" thread

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Post here when you score a good deal.

Not bad for $2.54....

Got a $30 gift certificate from REI for X-mas and found these on clearance...

splat

Nam I am
I just got a pair of SIDI Road shoes with a set of Look Pedals for .99 + S&H on eBay.

I was mainly after teh pedals for the price because the shoes were size 35 , which just so happeneds fits my 8 Year old Son , he is going to be styling this summer on the road rides ! How many 8 year olds where SIDI's !

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
splat said:
I just got a pair of SIDI Road shoes with a set of Look Pedals for .99 + S&H on eBay.

I was mainly after teh pedals for the price because the shoes were size 35 , which just so happeneds fits my 8 Year old Son , he is going to be styling this summer on the road rides ! How many 8 year olds where SIDI's !
haha 99cents? score.... :D
has he learned how to ride clipless yet?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
SPAM!!!!

Check out my garage sale thread for serious scoreage! The link is in my signature below :D

Splat, I have some size 44 SIDI Bullet's I'm selling cheap...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
punkassean said:
SPAM!!!!

Check out my garage sale thread for serious scoreage! The link is in my signature below :D

Splat, I have some size 44 SIDI Bullet's I'm selling cheap...
Final warning, i'll give out your email address of spammers on this thread to every Amway fool i can find. :sneaky:

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
2004 Specialized Demo 9 Dh w/ Swinger 6 way and Ti Spring
Chris King Headset
Sun Ringle Abbah Rear Hub
Manitou Dorado

All for $1,400

Dan

greenreese

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
oh ho ho.

03 SGS team complete bike, with profiles with a ti spindle, newly rebuilt 5th element, rebuilt dorado, extra tubeless ex823 /hadley/ringle wheelset for the sum of $900.

-dAn

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
How about eighty dollars for XT hydraulic brakes [no disks though], levers and reverse pull derailluer?

Oh... and don't tell me how crappy Shimano is because I don't want to know. :nuts:

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
I flew to Australia round trip last year for only $450. Including my airfare from Sydney to Cairns. Spent 3.5 weeks in Oz, free hostels, tours etc.

I'm doing the same this year, to Japan this time. For even less!! hahaha, my roommates are travel agents..it will suck when they decide to get different jobs..

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Serial Midget said:
How about eighty dollars for XT hydraulic brakes [no disks though], levers and reverse pull derailluer?

Oh... and don't tell me how crappy Shimano is because I don't want to know. :nuts:
$80 Freekin' score dude..... :thumb: