Quantcast

The Shed 10-23 or 10-24

Oct 11, 2004
Frederick, MD
Looking to get in on some of the fun at the shed. I'm new to the Frederick area and haven't ridden DH since Whistler in August. Is anyone interested in going to the shed this weekend. Next weekend I am going back to MTN CREEK for the last day of the season so I need to get some cob webs out. I have a truck with a cap that we can lay bikes down and I have a three bike hitch rack.

Oct 11, 2004
Frederick, MD
I already made a promise to friends in Philly that I would do Diablo next week since they are going to be there. I can't afford to do Diablo two weeks in a row between gas and ticket prices I wish I could. I wish I would have bought a season pass instead of a 5 day pass :mad:

Sep 30, 2004
Arlington VA
Myself and a couple friends should be there around 9:30 Sunday.A good place to meet is the top of Hamburg Rd,about 3 miles down Gambrill Pk Rd
on right.My cell is 571 215 3568,give us a ring.

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
ill try to be up around 11ish...will people be meeting at the parking slot on the left (coming up the hill between hamburg rd and the stone road) I seem to have lost my gloves so if someone has a extra pair laying around hook a brotha up and let me borrow them! shin guards would be nice too, lol.