Quantcast

the shed

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
Hey bball. I am looking to ride this weekend. what day are you guys looking to ride. I havent ridden the shed alot so hopefully you know your way around.

J

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Hell yea. Dry, warm conditions is what I want now. I am tired of this winter. If it doesnt snow, I dont care about it.

I picked up a pair of Kenda Nevegals for my Prophet. I havent really got to try them in the muck yet, but this weekend may prove that.

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
jyeti ill only be going if the locals race is cancled and i can convince rpk. But if i can it would be sunday. Ill keep you updated.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Ahh yes, the good old RT!

That nose dive almost killed me, but I lived to hit it once the transition got pushed back....... WAY EASIER! Scared the crap outta me, but it was easier because you could carry your speed!

Anyway, have fun at the shed, and watch out for angry hunter booby traps!

I hope to one day go back to the shed, but I dunno if I ever will. Seems like EVERY TIME i've been there, somthing bad has happened :eek:

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
So is anyone going up tommorrow?? I up for it but havent really heard any hard yeses. We can use my truck to shuttle but its a long drive to be unsure on who is going?

J