Quantcast

the shed

mindlessfr

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
richmond, va
can anyone tell me where the shded is, cause it sounds like a great place to ride and i would also help do some work to the trails if needed

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
you culd wait until trogdor comes and burninates your village then ask him.

Gunther

Chimp
Oct 6, 2004
Nope just 3 XXL old shcool guys with DH bikes. We got it all planned out to hit about 10 various runs. Then do a few with the night lights. We don't play around, been riding Gambrill and the shed for eight years now.

SHEDPIMP

Chimp
Jul 26, 2004
Yeah I guess the SUPER TOP SECRET NORBA FALL RACE events are comming up and all the pros need to train hard!!! No worries...my truck is always open.. I can fit 7 bikes and riders in my little a$$ Tacoma...just by me a beer sometime. Riding sunday....come on down.

SHEDPIMP

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Hi, Ive posted before asking to ride at the shed. Everyone has been pretty nice saying come on up. Well a friend and I have Monday off for columbus day. We were wondering if anyone was riding up there on monday around 2 oclock, that would mind showing a couple of new DH guys around?

Gunther

Chimp
Oct 6, 2004
Im not a PRO but I have brought some pro's up to the shed to ride before.
Is that you Hooligan Dave with the Taco truck, go ahead and talk your smack.

SHEDPIMP

Chimp
Jul 26, 2004
Trash talking is what I do best...just ask DBR! As for the "taco truck" just remember Latinos are the Irish of the new millenium...the hardest working MF's out there...so the Taco truck fits. Have fun on sat...don't f up the jumps by sitting on top of them "sessioning" :dead: As for Monday...I'm off till Tuesday anyone who wants to ride...pm me

Shizz-ed Pizz-imp

tater

Chimp
Aug 9, 2004
im riding saturday i hope, havent been out for a couple months. XC for me i guess, no DH bike yet.