Quantcast

The Sheriff ruined my house!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
No test to open a brothel? Just need to find a bunch of sluts...hmmmm...I am so in!
Whats funny is that in Nevada most of the brothels (sans one) are all built in mobile homes.

And you do have to pass a background test to get a brothel license in Nevada.

Call Dave Burgess up, ask him all about it. You may need to call him in the State Pen though.

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
so.... can you actually copulate with 10 other people in your single-wide? Perhaps they have a designated, sound-proofed foot-locker...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
A comment from the WAVE (local tv) story:

Folks: I am from Carlisle KY now living outside louisville this happend near my Dad's farm. The media dosen't let you all know all of the facts involved in this instance. Ms. Barton Paid 5000.00 for a piece of junk trailer, she paid someone 200.00 to move it with a farm tractor, she did not have the permits that are required to move a house trailer. when the trailer reached US 68 two wheels fell off of it. Two large wreckers were brought from Lexington, the wreckers could not move it, when they tried to move it the trailers hitch pulled off, basically the trailer was not sound enough to move. The wreckers did the most damage to the trailer. The Nicholas county sheriffs dept. had the traffic rerouted for nine hours. Ms. Barton had plenty of time to get her stuff out of the trailer. This is a sad situation and I feel she was taken advantage of by whoever she purchased the trailer from. But lets face it US68 is a main highway, not some small county road, you cannot move wide loads without permits, and you cannot block a major highway for nine hours. The trailer had pretty much fallen apart after the wreckers failed attempts. The Sheriff was just trying to clear the highway no one involved ever thought that It would turn over and the intention was not to destroy it.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
so.... can you actually copulate with 10 other people in your single-wide?
Heck yeah! Three of the toothless cretins kept Ms. Barton's inputs busy on the coffee table while boyfriend and the kids tried to slap-stick bologna to their asses from the couch and loveseat. The winner got the last 6-pack of Busch and carton of Basics.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
And people call me a fan of eugenics because I think we should make people take tests before they're allowed to breed.
I think that the world is ready for my new invention - the norplant gun.

I believe that if people are too stupid to breed we should be able to thin the herd a bit.