Quantcast

The SHOW us your rides thread

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
give me a month when i get home for break and i will snap so some pics i probably have more frames than a big bike manufacturer, granted most are broken, bent, clapped out, etc

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
not any pictures, but picture this in your head. 4 bikes, 1 dirt bike, 2 lawnmowers, 2 tractors, 1 bobcat, 1 backhoe, 2 weedeaters, 3 chainsaws, 2 generators, 1 dumptruck, 1 dually, 3 cars, 8 horses, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 vacuums, a bunch of saws, 1 welder, and 48 acres. Will update when I find more stuff around here...

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
whoa!

One bike should be enough entertainment, but.. that's a lot of stuff. Tell me you have your own personal DJ park!

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
like i have posted in all these "show your bike threads" i have an Evil Imperial with a z150 and fullsaint group...and for that reason no money to buy a freaking camara and take pics.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
ioscope said:
whoa!

One bike should be enough entertainment, but.. that's a lot of stuff. Tell me you have your own personal DJ park!
HAHA!! yes, I am working on that right now. oh yeah, I also have a dumptruck to haul in dirt...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
That gold paint job was done by me. Or I helped at least. If anyone wants a bike painted, we dont bother to take any parts off we just try to miss the good stuff. Our paint jobs run from the price of the spray paint and an extra $10 for the labor and the naming. That one is named the Cheetah 5000 due to the Cheetah like fron fork. Its gots like 60 mm of travel....beat that.