Quantcast

The South is traveling pics(lots)

srphillips89

Monkey
Jan 29, 2006
Boone NC
Scott Phillips, Dan Sapp and I are traveling the country, we've been to Colorado Springs, Fruita, Moab, Deer Valley, and are now spending four weeks in Whistler. We have pictures of everything, but we are in a Hostel and don't have access to a computer we can upload pictures to, so sorry.

Pictures next month!

Here they are as Steven promised. Dan has some too. The pics are in chronological order.

The Tahoe

Steven doing a wall ride next to the St Louis Arch

Colorado Springs

We stopped at my Uncle's ranch(87,000 acres)in Colorado to work some cattle. Anything out of place?

The cook shed

My Uncle

The look on Steven's face for 5 hours after witnessing cattle being castrated. "they just used a pocket knife...a pocket knife"

Fruita, Co.

Moab

Me racing at Deer Valley

A bear outside of our hostel in Whistler

Redbull Elevation BMX Dj contest

I walked like this for three miles to a hostel

Whistler

Those are most of what I have

ridefast

Monkey
Jan 25, 2006
Not where I'd like
i have about 400 of my own journey across this country, but keeping with the thread...

my own ride and rides, at the montana border

shadows (leave me alone, its boring as hell driving across the country by yourself, especially when there are no radio stations and the cd player decides to poop itself for a few hundred miles)

los tres amigos at whistler

dsapp$ on top of whistler

probably wondering why steven couldnt control his flatulence

yea, go ahead and try to find this trail....nevermind actually being able to ride it

holla

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
excellent shots man. i had the pleasure of meeting dsapp at the sugar race last weekend and well it was great to meet some new riders up there. glad you guys had a killer time and if you got anymore pics man please dont be afraid to share.

danielsapp414

Monkey
Mar 27, 2005
Boone, NC
vedder mountain.... chiliwak region of bc.

looking south off of the chief in squampton

ridefast riding the slowest trail at whistler

dsapp

my sweet roadmaster that I cruised around on in Alaska last summer

scott on schleyer...most touristy photo ever.

steven on schleyer

you can never be too careful when camping in squamish

scott...while steven drove the most miles on the way back, scott made sure the car was balanced by not moving for hours. one time we thought he was dead so we did the swerve, rumble strips, slam on brakes, and yell...scott woke up and yelled and danced.