Quantcast

the sports guy

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
"Q: Help me settle a little bet here. Which celebrity would sell the most magazines if she chose to pose for Playboy?

A: Anna Kournikova -- Although she'd be much better off 'accidentally' leaking a sex video. That could cause the entire internet to crash."

I like his writing. The actual "sports" content seems limited, but it's a lot of fun to read about the player personalities, fan interaction, and hot chicks too!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
yeah, he's not a journalist. he's a columnist. and he's a red sox fan, so it was great reading his columns through the playoffs. but yeah, he is very funny.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
When Violet (Palmer) started officiating a few years ago, she was so incompetent, players and coaches actually avoided arguing with her -- whenever she screwed up, they would always glance around helplessly, the same way you would if your puppy dropped a deuce on the living room carpet. But now she's been around for a few years and people are fed up. On Monday night, Doc Rivers was one bad Violet call away from ending up in a white Bronco with Al Cowlings. I love this stuff.
:D :D :D