Quantcast

the spot..

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Jake, are you still planning all day at Skel tomorrow? We're debating going there or out to the compound for the Stephen Murray benefit.

scene603

Chimp
Feb 3, 2005
Is this scene as in sean that's pronounced like seen?
Yes, it is Sean(scene). Sorry for the late reply. I've meet you before up at the spot. Keep me in the loop when you guys are hitting any trails. I'm always looking to do more dirt jumping.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Yes, it is Sean(scene). Sorry for the late reply. I've meet you before up at the spot. Keep me in the loop when you guys are hitting any trails. I'm always looking to do more dirt jumping.
Word. We hit up some rad DJs somewhere pretty much every weekend.... the spot, the valley, the compound, sheeps, we're all over the place. I'll let you know what's goin on.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
Yo Guetto,, you still want those bottom bracket bearings i said i would give to you?

Sure thing B....i had to take mine out and wash it with gas and melt some vaseline and deep them in to the vaseline so they can get grease d'up again...but it is making noises again...you should come out with us to skeleton some time!...but anyways...i'll check with you later...i'll send you a PM with my number them we can arrange that!!
Thanks a gang B...

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
What up, JJ. Have fun up there. We need to plan a SD trip when you get back. We best see some Team Hard Hard action in the vid...

Macrider

Monkey
Oct 13, 2003
Los Angeles
I went OTB and landed on my shoulder... there may or may not have been alcohol involved.

Check this out. Vid from the Murray jam. There's some dude doing turndowns on a green mtb...

http://www.vitalbmx.com/videos/features/Murray-Benefit-Jam-Video,8303/Stephen-Murray-Benefit-Jam-Video,1053/Losey,112
alcohol? you? I don't believe it!

I was back up at the spot last night for the first time since I ate it - took a bit to get my groove back - but it came back

speaking of the spot, you know what happened to all the good orange-handled tools? they are all MIA....

nice turndown - good to see some 26" respek being thrown out...