Quantcast

the spot..

for all you regulars (and you lurkers too) how about a little help keeping the skeleton trails up and running and helping extend the line farther. only a few uf us actually do any work while quite a few others enjoy(poach) our work. we're getting serious about our 'no dig, no ride' policy. if (more like when actually since we're there all the time) we see you riding and you haven't been helping build, you can surely expect us to be giving you an earfull and a shovel if you want to continue to ride there...

we'll be out digging all afternoon till dark today and tomorrow...

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
for all you regulars (and you lurkers too) how about a little help keeping the skeleton trails up and running and helping extend the line farther. only a few uf us actually do any work while quite a few others enjoy(poach) our work. we're getting serious about our 'no dig, no ride' policy. if (more like when actually since we're there all the time) we see you riding and you haven't been helping build, you can surely expect us to be giving you an earfull and a shovel if you want to continue to ride there...

also we'll apreciated if the "TRASH"...is taking out too!!! that is not a pic-nic spot...last time out there... tons of Jack in the box around...no respect!!!:rant:

Apr 30, 2006
since those jumps make me wet myself, and I have never jumped them, if I promise to pick up trash-can I still poach the plastic chairs?

cool day today at the spot behind the spot. just the WCH and the GuettoBlaster having a hellafied sundown showdown. he sent the next one a whole bunch of times cleanly today. now it's time to move on to even the next one...

oh yeah, a big EFF YOU to all you sukkaheadz that were some no-shows. no excuses, you all know saturday is the Church of DJ's sermon, your pennance is seven hail-marys and 3 hours of shovel time....

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Yeah, they came with the pads. They're leather and pretty dope. But, I don't know what I'm going to do with them.

They've got all the colors down at Active in Santa Monica (thanks for the heads up Tater).

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
For all you park lovers: My friend is tying to organize a bike protest at borchard skatepark. They're tired of getting kicked out and hes rounding up alot of people and they plan to just go ride the park until they call the cops and their goal is top either get the city to build a bikepark or allow bikes in the skatepark. If anybody wants to come it is tomorrow[saterday] around 2pm.