Quantcast

the spot..

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
hey Cru..
share the love mang

Ben and i were super anxious to get out to the spot this weekend, but ended up being slammed with all kinds of shiznit..

must.. see.. pics.. :monkeydance:

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
we threw ALL the dirt....

more work in one day than i've seen in the last 3 years combined. no weak assed patching a little hole and calling it maintenance....

werd,, the other weekend wasnt bad,, but sounds like you guys pimped it out.. guess we'll finally be able to call it a real jump spot.

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
yeah cru filled me in what went down.. we just got it back to rideable condition last time . mad props to everyone that put in work. ill be sure to have fun poaching it next weekend

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
maybe,, not sure,, but the drive home from teh spot is always fukt on fridays,,, thats what keeps me away during the week.. DST needs to hurry up..

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
for me, a "patch and repair" consists of throwing 200 shovels full of dirt to "patch" and another 200 for minor "repairs"....

don't get too comfy on that little stuff, our line is getting straight larger and larger everyday....
:picsstfu:

We know, we know.... you throw the most dirt south of Joe's Jump Farm.

Come up and party 2mo. I think JJ and the crew will be thar.

Apr 30, 2006
for me, a "patch and repair" consists of throwing 200 shovels full of dirt to "patch" and another 200 for minor "repairs"....

don't get too comfy on that little stuff, our line is getting straight larger and larger everyday....
I saw it. The whoops look like whoops compared to what is going on out there. Seriously. It is insane.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Are you calling me a virgin?

Unfortunately, I am a slave to the man. So, I can't make it out today.

YOU should go dig.... you ain't got no real job...

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
dam wch thats a lot of dirt. i can only imagine what the rest of it looks like. im gonna get served hardcore huh. lol .. well at least the bike will be able to handle it this time.. hahahahaha