Quantcast

the spot..

bneall

Monkey
Aug 23, 2006
Culver City
is he gonna ride there regular or something..

anyways, i can barely do the 2nd now.. im all **** on the new bike.. gotta work up again.

speaking of which the munched lip on the 2nd really sucks. and it twasnt me. :plthumbsdown:

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
actually... i contributed a bit to it :disgust:
along with dry hotass weather, and few peeps hitting it over and over
she finally gave

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
uh,, i have a 5ft ladder... we can rent the skill saw from home depot or whatever.. one thing i should add,, i have 110v outlet in the bed of my truck,, we can cut wood down at the gate and haul it up from there...

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
i got a skillsaw 2 of them actually on with a plug one battery operated(with 2 batterys) a 6ft ladder can get an 8' or bigger and a sledge. when you need them why cut wood at the gate when you can size it and cut it at the spotmy new ride aint done yet but still can make it.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
^^^ I agree. Neighbors were apparently pissed when somebody got ambulanced out on Sat, I imagine they'd die if a couple dirty DJ'er started cutting wood in front of their $10million dollar homes.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
here's what we thinkin. might have to wait for rain. thinkin it will go on the last half of the berm b4 the corner jump.

we get about 15 2"x8"x8' planks. we carve out a rut with the pic, and drive the planks in about a foot or so. we'll transition the corner up onto the wall and fill in the back side wit tons o dirt. you'll jump off the wall onto the lil hill that's already there.

wall ride.JPG

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
^^^ I agree. Neighbors were apparently pissed when somebody got ambulanced out on Sat, I imagine they'd die if a couple dirty DJ'er started cutting wood in front of their $10million dollar homes.

fine ill get a 200 ft extension cord and make the cuts up at the top of the paved road :D

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
theres a 5 gallon jug outside my office that i forgot to throw in my truck today.. tomorrow or friday ill snag it.. how big of wrench would we need to crack that hydrant? ill pitch in one so we dont have to wait any longer. ..

i think im gonna dress up like a ninja one night and go steal some garden hoses...