Quantcast

the spot..

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Funny thing though... I'm not sure if they are my trails anymore... I may have started them and done many lonely hours of digging- but now I can barely get through them, and others have been putting in major hours. Maybe there should be a memorial "the trails that once were Jake's- now there all blowed up"
Ha. They're still your jumps. Finding the spot, starting them, and the hard work to make the jumps that you did, even though the dirt isn't perfect, makes them just as much, if not more, yours as anybody elses.

And you'll have those things on lock soon, you just need time. It's just that they kinda get techy down by the Enchanted Forest. You should see the berm/jump to wall/hip section that they're working on now...

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
ha ha! My baby is growing up. I knew when Andrew, Elliot and Brett got on board things would get real. I think I'll have another one this winter. I got an embryo somewhere that just needs some attention...

Nobody has been there since I left her when the rain stopped. I checked just the other day.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
ha ha! My baby is growing up. I knew when Andrew, Elliot and Brett got on board things would get real. I think I'll have another one this winter. I got an embryo somewhere that just needs some attention...

Nobody has been there since I left her when the rain stopped. I checked just the other day.
You mean the one i always go to, i'm definatly down to build that spot, its within riding distance from my house unlike skeleton.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Anybody want to go up on Sunday? I am coming up to get tater his frame and want to drink beers and jump bikes.
The spot? Or, the spot behind the spot? I might be down for either one.

All day session at skeletor on Sat, who's in? Anybody got a hose they could bring? The one out there is too short and has a hole in it.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
The spot? Or, the spot behind the spot? I might be down for either one.

All day session at skeletor on Sat, who's in? Anybody got a hose they could bring? The one out there is too short and has a hole in it.

Well, since I actually want to jump I think I'll stick w/ the spot. You should come out for sure.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Maybe. You should quit being a girly man and come hit some real jumps. You got them no problem.

Who's down for a session at Skatelab tonight, 10 - 12??? I think Ryan and I are in for sure.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
yeah- I am having computer issues though- so it will take me a day or so...

ahhhh- I had them on my other computer- don't hate me if the PP sucks- I usually do it on my other computer... Check my site in a couple they will be there. One on Elliot, and one of Brett.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
yeah- I am having computer issues though- so it will take me a day or so...

ahhhh- I had them on my other computer- don't hate me if the PP sucks- I usually do it on my other computer... Check my site in a couple they will be there. One on Elliot, and one of Brett.
I just checked your website, the shots look great and the wallride is tight

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
website is wwwjakespointofviewcom (copy paste add the dots.)

Mike- I'm guilty. I think I'm at an all time low with the amount of time I have to ride bikes right now. Has me downright depressed- so thanks for pouring salt in gaping wound...

Hopefully in a month or two we'll have a little set-up I can ride every day at lunch or after work rain or shine... tee hee hee.... it involves wood...

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
website is wwwjakespointofviewcom (copy paste add the dots.)

Mike- I'm guilty. I think I'm at an all time low with the amount of time I have to ride bikes right now. Has me downright depressed- so thanks for pouring salt in gaping wound...

Hopefully in a month or two we'll have a little set-up I can ride every day at lunch or after work rain or shine... tee hee hee.... it involves wood...
Can i come poach it after school

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
What time on sat.

I actually have a ride out there

WCH can you bring those tires, I'm gonna bring the fork crown for joe and maybe a steelhead frame he may want.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
I'm down too Cru...since i don't have to do the rims exchange anymore...
hit me up before you leave on my old number...the 936......the new phone is a piece of cucu caca...so i gave to my wife and got my old one back