Quantcast

the spot..

Tee Buck

Monkey
Nov 7, 2007
NorCal
Shoveled for a couple hours on the big hip landing and hopefully i can do it again tomorrow.
With this rain that line should almost be rideable

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Shoveled for a couple hours on the big hip landing and hopefully i can do it again tomorrow.
Nice. I hit it a couple times the other day. One went alright. The other ended up looking like a backflip attempt. It should be really good once it's nice and packed.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Nice- with storm watch 2008 going on I fully expect a real storm that will properly drench the whole area. If it's what they say it's going to be we'll be able to finish that line, get the updated left line done+plus finish the re-shape and clean-up of the rest...

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
I moved everything to high ground on Wednesday. Mike has the pump. It's all effedup. I did get a 100 feet of fire hose though... Just need to find a npt to nst adapter.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
I'm running to home depot to get sandbags now. Storm watch 2008. I'm no where near a flood plain but I'm pretty sure we're all gonna die in giant mudslide/flood...

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I'm running to home depot to get sandbags now. Storm watch 2008. I'm no where near a flood plain but I'm pretty sure we're all gonna die in giant mudslide/flood...
Haha. It's obvious you didn't grow up in the midwest. This is just a little sprinkle. Once you start dodging tornadoes, that's when it gets interesting.

Apr 30, 2006
I am from Florida and have survived many hurricanes without even blinking. "Storm Watch 2008" really has me scared. Thank god I live on the second story. . . the alley behind my apartment is starting to show signs of a puddle.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Hey R.O., this is what your old private idaho spot looks like right now, we did a little work on it
Interesting... You know that is literally 3 blocks from my house... I knew kids were up there- but the stuff they were re-building was sketchy... that looks much better- too bad it won't last past the fire deadline... I know where the holes are with the best dirt...

BTW- I really don't think the heavy stuff will come down for quite some time...

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Interesting... You know that is literally 3 blocks from my house... I knew kids were up there- but the stuff they were re-building was sketchy... that looks much better- too bad it won't last past the fire deadline... I know where the holes are with the best dirt...

BTW- I really don't think the heavy stuff will come down for quite some time...
The kid that rebuilt the stuff the first time built it really sketchy and then it got destroyed again then like 3 weeks ago me and a few other kids went up there and rebuilt it good this time, they're fun little jumps because you can easily hit them on a hardtail or a big bike.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
hey kids ..i was thinking about a new line at the spot behind the spot on the other side of the creek...looking at your left when you at the top of the starting line...all the way at the flat ground...let me know what you guys think...and i'll start the blue print...thanks!

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Would anyone want to have a woolsey session on saturday? I'm planning on riding g on saturday morning then maybe heading over there.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
WCH, want to bring the big bike and do some g runs in the morning and then head over the hill and build some jumps.