Quantcast

the spot..

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Would anybody be down for a street sesh sometime at augora high school?

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=6752189

Also, cru and roaming oregon, when are you guys going back down to the trails by me. I have finally started riding my hardtail again and I can almost make it through the stepup line at the trails. I've been going down there lately and helping eliot and christian dig. Let me know the next time you guys go to the trails.

Edit: and heres a pic of mark from few weeks ago

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
You fools best be hiven it up this weekend. Place is infested with new lines...
I'll be down there sometime this weekend, I've been digging there a fair amount and now I need to man up and hit some jumps.

I've heard you're starting to rebuild the other set of trails by the dam

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
Cru Jones...Tee Buck what up?....whats good?...are you kids riding this weekend?...how was the road trip?...let a little brotha know here for the next trip...i'll roll along if you don't mind....Hit me up!

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
What up, Guetto!! Road trip was rad... check the pics on liquid-dirt.

We'll probably hit up skeleton and the hive this weekend.

Who's down for a sesh at the spot thursday evening? I could be up there around 5ish. It's not getting dark til like 7:30... daylight savings rules.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
What up, Guetto!! Road trip was rad... check the pics on liquid-dirt.

We'll probably hit up skeleton and the hive this weekend.

Who's down for a sesh at the spot thursday evening? I could be up there around 5ish. It's not getting dark til like 7:30... daylight savings rules.

Word Cru ! i've seen them...it does look the sickiest...i'll hit you up this weekend fo a sesh...later!

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
They were street kids from LA. When I showed up today some random guy was there clearing for a new line. We shook him down for a bit. Turned out he knew Matt and doesn't even ride. The wackest people seem drawn to trails...

Mar 27, 2007
LA, CA
Check out the carnage from my brakeless encounter with the Canyon:

Good Ankle

Bad Ankle

My phone is broken, so WCH, if you called, sorry. I will be down to dig this week, let me know when you go because I don't have work all week.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
Cru...sorry i didn't return your text...i had phone problems on sunday...it was hella wind dude...i didn't wanna risk again...almost lost at kenter twice on saturday...as you know i'm like a kite...flat and light ,...easy to catch a flight....

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Yikes.... scale those pics down... nobody wants to see naked feet all in their face. :huh: :biggrin:

That sucks, though. Heal up quick, man!!

Skeletor is the funnest it has been in awhile right now. I'm thinking I might try to head out there tomorrow after work.

Mar 27, 2007
LA, CA
I have been icing pretty much off and on all day, since the crash. Pumping Blood Thinners, walking around on crutches, anything to accelerate the recovery. I will be super bummed if my entire week off is spent off of my bike.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
I'll try to make it out to skeleton on wednesday, I have to see if there is a bus route out that way. I'm not saying im going to be there but I'll try. WCH, want to come ride the hive instead?

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I'll try to make it out to skeleton on wednesday, I have to see if there is a bus route out that way. I'm not saying im going to be there but I'll try. WCH, want to come ride the hive instead?
skeletor is different than skeleton... it's waaaaay far away and by invite only