Quantcast

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I have been trying to enter the police force for a couple years and it appears that my efforts have paid off.

I will be attending a law enforcement academy beginning early next month! Jack-booted thuggery and probably a video of me getting tased at some point to follow.

w00t!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Judging by the stories I'm getting (and personal experience)...that will not...I repeat, absolutely not, be necessary.

Some cats are straight up whacked up in this joint (city. not the employees but the citizenry....yikes)!

But it should provide unending entertainment for me... and to pull a N8... :p

Last edited:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Seriously...My bus rides were enough but my ride-alongs were eye-opening. (in a good way because this is what I want to do)......You want to find out about your new surroundings....take one or four with your local jurisdiction. It will open your eyes...

For me, no doubt this is what I want to do. 5 months of initial training + all the other stuff that goes into this = I will be stronger and I WILL do the job. Period. No doubt. :)

We'll ride and have a beer. :)

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
LAPD used to come to my old unit and recruit 2x per year...they run through alot of bodies. All the LAPD guys I know have been interesting...in a good way for the most part. Tough gig down there, takes a special kind of cat, good luck DM!