Quantcast

The state of the garage door Wednesday

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So the loud ass neighbor moved out yesterday, and somebody moved in last night. The wife and I were blown away. I don't want to guess how bad a mess that place was, but I would have hired a crew to bleach it top to bottom before I set foot in there.

The new owners look pretty trashy, so they probably didn't care.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So the loud ass neighbor moved out yesterday, and somebody moved in last night. The wife and I were blown away. I don't want to guess how bad a mess that place was, but I would have hired a crew to bleach it top to bottom before I set foot in there.

filth is turnkey to the right clientele

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Sweet, can I mail them my used hiking shirts ?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
In case anyone cares; I installed a brand new Shimano Cues 11spd drivetrain (shifter, 50t cassette, derailleur, chain) on a friend’s bike and it is quite excellent, and it was the ‘lower end’ one (400 series). I have read in a few reviews that the shifting is slow, well I’ll tell you it’s smoother and fastet than a GX one I did the other week.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Dumping rain again, our driveway is mostly under water.

One of the rain barrels is overflowing through the mesh input, despite having an overflow port.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I long ago uninstalled Facebook Messenger as my family used it to try and talk to me. I had to reinstall it on my phone today to contact a company that was stiffing me. It took less than an hour and now have an aunt infestation. JHFC.

At least I solved the BS issue.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
XC race tonight, did the full 3 laps, not as good as I wanted to do, but still better than a lot. I think my cranks are squeaking due to all the hits they've taken due to being too long for the "modern" bike.