resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i think trump will win it easily.....

or.....

biden is president in february...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Florida will be the election night bellwether. They count absentee ballots before Nov 3 so will report accurately that night.

If FL goes blue then it’s over for Trump.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Oh fuck off

No need to rub it in bro.
I can't remember your exact background, but a bachelor's and some experience will also get you to skill level 1. A STEM background will get you on the skill shortage list. I qualify for like 5 different occupations in both. Which reminds me, what the fuck am I doing here?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Actually that’s not all of it, there’s a new section about another 1/3 longer.

Super flowing singletrack goodness, one-way, MTB only. Smashing.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
It's a good track but has a few design mistakes.
A number of corners the grade reversals for water management coming into them..... way to close!
Even when just at a cruise pace I'm landing into the corners which on the right handers have tiny tiny berms.
less experienced rider trying a bit harder will land into them and not be able to make it.
They needed them further back as the design of the bits coming up to those GR's encourages riders to try and crank it up a bit more because it feels super super safe and easy.
Otherwise a great track if a lil pedally.
Mind you the current cookie cutter flowtrail craze is to be honest just not my kinda thing anyway.
Give me more like Deliverance, Trickle falls, Yeah Gnar, Pavlova, Morepork, Ratapork or Rataridge!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I grew up in florida with people arriving from cuba on stick floats just to get the fuck out of that country back then. It was inspiring to me at a young age.

See you soon Dave.
my uncle smoked the best fucking cigars growing up...