Quantcast

The total pussification of teh American urban male is complete

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I don't know what's the big deal its called Bermuda shorts. Just look at Barmuda's Olympic team from 2006 - I thought the look pretty cool then

Its really stupid we all wear jeans and waste so much energy on AC. We unfortunately can not control the AC in our office so I can't join the shorts "revolution".

knittingfiend

Monkey
Jun 13, 2008
A tick north of Seattle
I don't know what's the big deal its called Bermuda shorts. Just look at Barmuda's Olympic team from 2006 - I thought the look pretty cool then

Its really stupid we all wear jeans and waste so much energy on AC. We unfortunately can not control the AC in our office so I can't join the shorts "revolution".
notice they're all wearing socks....(I'm just sayin'!)

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My schlong would be exposed if I wore that middle pair. Is that in yet?
You would have to tuck and tape to wear those shorts.

I'm all about wearing shorts year round, but not that short or with the shirt tucked in or with a suit jacket. They should call that look the Power Pansy Suit for the emasculated male.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
A real man ignores this kinda crap n8. The fact that you read the article and copy/pasted here means this is of great concern to you.

I would like to add some baking soda to the acidic wussiness that is this thread:

You're all welcome.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Did you guys not read the quote in the first post - it cites 'Out' magazine.

Yeah - shocking that they look gay huh... well that and n8 posted it.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I think so. There was a thread debating whether to go see Sheryl Crow and James Blunt.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
A real man ignores this kinda crap n8. The fact that you read the article and copy/pasted here means this is of great concern to you.

I would like to add some baking soda to the acidic wussiness that is this thread:

You're all welcome.
Thanks for picking up the slack during my vacation from posting pretty things.