Quantcast

The Tubbster will be in A-ville April 5-8

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
I'll be in ashvegas for a school from april 5-8 (mon-thurs). i should be out of class daily by 5 and i'll have my bike(s).

i'll be by myself this time around...anybody wanna show me around?

OldSkool

Chimp
Nov 4, 2009
Fletcher NC
Hey Brandon, I met you with Butch at Clemson. I'm sure I could be persuaded to show you around at least one afternoon. I don't know my work schedule yet, but as it gets closer, I will let you know.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
My only free afternoon that week are Monday and Thursday. Wife's got night classes that week. Where are you going to be at 5pm? Hendersonville/Edneyville/Asheville???
the course will be at the a-ville PD pistol range which is right by the a-ville airport. i'm staying, i think, on tunnel rd right off the hwy. so at 5pm...i should be leaving the range.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
looks like there's a chance that this course was cancelled w/out me or my agency being notified. i never recieved an information packet on the when/where to meet and now their website doesn't even have this week as one of their instructor certification courses being held......
so..i might just be in a'ville tonight and tomorrow morning but i'll post up if i'm staying 'cause i'll have my bikes!

and jeremy...it's not a pistol course, it's another "less-lethal/chemical munitions instructor" course that i have to recertify with every few years. ....so that's even better for a ridiculous climb, i can pop smoke and disappear only to be found back at the bottom ;)

Last edited: