Quantcast

The ultimate random movie quote thread!.........

Bedlam

Monkey
Feb 13, 2010
Under ground
Oh my god, what have you created in this thread? I could go on for 58 pages just by myself!

"The King's stinking son fired me, and thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?"

"It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the sale of the fvckin' century. In fact fvck it Nick, I think I'll keep it!"

"A little bit of pain never hurt anyone.."

"In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again? "

"I live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-damn spine!"

SacredYeti

Monkey
Sep 12, 2011
San Diego, CA
Officer - "I have a deal for you. You'll receive full pardon for every criminal action in the United States. There was an accident. About an hour ago, a small jet went down inside New York City. The President was on board."

Plissken - "The president of what?"

:thumb:

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
"I'm your sister, I'm your sister!"

"Life's a garden, dig it?"

"Right on. Things are gonna happen for me! I'm Joe Dirt!"

"Now, you're telling me you were so ingrained with white trash DNA, your facial hair actually grows in on its own all white trashy like that?"

gonefirefightin

free wieners
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it

Your ego is writing checks your body can’t cash

Last edited:

vinnycactus

Monkey
May 27, 2004
Matthews, NC
No offense to anyone but the Hopper/Walken exchange was classic:

Clifford Worley: You're Sicilian, huh?
Coccotti: Yeah, Sicilian.
Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that sh!t fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by n***ers.
Coccotti: Come again?
Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are n***ers.
Coccotti: Yes...
Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much f*ckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that n***er gene. Now this...
Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.
Coccotti: [I love this guy.
Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are n***ers. Uh-huh.
Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother f***ed a n***er, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-n***er kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
...........Hey... Stop jumping on the bed........

..........Who wants a mustache ride..........

..... Bullet proof cup eh.... I invented this gag, only in my day the rookie got naked<gunshot, and glass breaking>..... and we also used blanks.. Your a sick mutha ****er Mak....

Thanks Cheif!!!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
-It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

-We're on a mission from God.

(Blues Brothers)

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
"I'll be back"

"That's not a knife, thats a knife"

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

This thread is gonna be full of WIN!!

Four pages and we already have a repost!!!!!

-It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

-We're on a mission from God.

(Blues Brothers)

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
"Something is afoot at the circle K"

"Dude, no way...
Way.
Dude."

"I love high school girls. I keep getting older and they stay the same age"

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the Gas 'n' Sip on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Now that there is the Tec-9, a crappy spray gun from South Miami. This gun is advertised as the most popular gun in American crime. Do you believe that shiat? It actually says that in the little book that comes with it: the most popular gun in American crime. Like they're actually proud of that shiat.

Bedlam

Monkey
Feb 13, 2010
Under ground
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

- We cant stop here. This is bat country!

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this ****ing face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this ****ing face. I make that **** work. It does whatever the **** I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me. Not this little ****, none of you little ****s out there. I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Does your physical disability preclude you from coming to the point?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?
Yo, she-bitch! Let's go!
Arthur: Are all men from the future loud-mouthed braggarts?
Ash: Nope. Just me baby... Just me.
Old Woman: I'll swallow your soul!
Ash: Come get some.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I *am* king. Hail to the king, baby.
Sheila: You found me beautiful once...
Ash: Honey, you got reeeal ugly!
Ash: Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
Can I just quote a whole movie?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Fletch: Hey Betty, how about lunch at the In N' Out Burger?
Betty Dilworth: No.
Fletch: Okay, forget the burger, how about just the In N' Out?
[she sneers at him]
Fletch: Ok, how about just the In?

dosgearos

Chimp
Jun 26, 2007
Take that, you freaky piece of sh!t. You don't mow another guy's lawn.

It's a small world when you've got unbelievable t!ts Roy.

Roy: Hey, I hope you don't mind, I got up a little early, so I took the liberty of milking your cow for you. Yeah, it took a little while to get her warmed up, she sure is a stubborn one, whew.
[Takes a drink from the bucket]
Mr. Boorg: We don't have a cow. We have a bull.
Roy: I'm gonna brush my teeth."

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
(still one of my favorites)--

Guns or knives, Butch.
I'm not going to shoot you, Harvey.
Then knives it is.

No, no, not until me and Harvey get the rules settled.
Rules?!? In a knife fight?!?
(swift kick to the groin)
Ok, then, if we arent' going to have any rules, someone yell "1, 2, 3, go"
1, 2, 3, go!!
(double backhand to the head for the knockout)

And that, my friends, is how you win a knife fight...........