Quantcast

The Unofficial Web Retailer Thread

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
So I had a thought, since most portal sites typically don't provide a full list of web retailers, we could start one here and just add to it. Just continually copy the list in each following post kind of thing maybe, adding more sites? This will probably draw flak from the LBS crowd...but my shop is closed for February...I have a valid excuse ;)

www.ebay.com
www.pricepoint.com
www.supergo.com
www.performancebike.com
www.nashbar.com
www.jensonusa.com
www.coloradocyclist.com
www.cambriabike.com
www.greenfishsports.com
www.ecyclingstore.com

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
blue said:
So I had a thought, since most portal sites typically don't provide a full list of web retailers, we could start one here and just add to it. Just continually copy the list in each following post kind of thing maybe, adding more sites? This will probably draw flak from the LBS crowd...but my shop is closed for February...I have a valid excuse ;)

www.ebay.com
www.pricepoint.com
www.supergo.com
www.performancebike.com
www.nashbar.com
www.jensonusa.com
www.coloradocyclist.com
www.cambriabike.com
www.greenfishsports.com
www.ecyclingstore.com

Could be a good idea, also including what they specialize in, and reviews and experiences. The problem is, it may not fly with RM as we have a small store section coming online soon, where shops can pay for the service.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
blue said:

www.ebay.com
www.pricepoint.com
www.supergo.com
www.performancebike.com
www.nashbar.com
www.jensonusa.com
www.coloradocyclist.com
www.cambriabike.com
www.greenfishsports.com
www.ecyclingstore.com
Sweet, its a list of companies responsible for all you having to endure these crap ads all day!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
firetoole said:
who is the best for DH Freeride stuff?
Go-Ride.com is about the best of any shop I've talked to for DH/FR parts and knowledge.

I guess I don't understand the value of just a huge chunk of store links? You can go to Google and plug in "bike parts" to find stores, but without some kind of information about what they specialize in, experiences you've had with them, etc., it just turns into a bunch of meaningless links that you have to click through one at a time...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Ridemonkey said:
Long time sponsor, and greatly appreciated here at RM.
Really? I bought a bash guard from them....but then I found out that it didnt fit my bike. That was when I was bike illiterate(sp??). :D They are a good dealer. :thumb: