The WANTED!!! Thread

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Five Ten Hellcat Pro in 10.5.

This version.
1728961861208.jpeg

The newer ones suck. If I do the laces up on the top holes, it hurts/digs into the top of my foot/front ankle area.

And my heels slip around, giving blisters. And they feel like my feet are going to pop out of them.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Coil spring conversion for my mastodon.
Front hub, 110x15, 32 hole, 6 bolt, black.
NOT CRAP!
I have two ragrets, I bought Hadley front hubs because the bracing angle was slightly better than an Onyx and I thought because the Hadleys had preload adjust they also had a proper axle. The Hadleys just use the shitty on trend short press in end caps, which, in my opinion is a shit idea, especially as fork manufacturers have started reducing the center section of 15mm axles.

Onyx hubs have this glorious fucker holding things together-
1728984156226.png

How does this help? It doesn't, and that's what I'm here for.
Buy a Used Onyx or CK hub.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have two ragrets, I bought Hadley front hubs because the bracing angle was slightly better than an Onyx and I thought because the Hadleys had preload adjust they also had a proper axle. The Hadleys just use the shitty on trend short press in end caps, which, in my opinion is a shit idea, especially as fork manufacturers have started reducing the center section of 15mm axles.

Onyx hubs have this glorious fucker holding things together-
View attachment 220075

How does this help? It doesn't, and that's what I'm here for.
Buy a Used Onyx or CK hub.
None of my Hadleys have press on end caps, they all thread on.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Also, I want a helmet light that puts out 2000 lumens that weighs 150g with battery and runs for 3hrs in the cold on full power.