Quantcast

the weather has turned...

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Hell, it snowed in Reno tonight, and all day today. Made the roads into highly amusing ice skating rinks.

But, we need the water up here, so let it snow.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
kidwoo said:
That's why gawd created reno.

I can't really think of any other reason.

i really don't know where to go out there. if you are heading out there on the weekend to ride (and not do big jumps), give me a holla.

i don't get out there that much... except for them there whore houses. but could make a point to on non snowfilled days.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
amydalayna said:
i really don't know where to go out there. if you are heading out there on the weekend to ride (and not do big jumps), give me a holla.

i don't get out there that much... except for them there whore houses. but could make a point to on non snowfilled days.
But winter is big jump season.:)

I'm going to be digging all weekend from the looks of it. I'll let you know when I'm doing the riding thing for sure.......especially some dh. More (shuttle drivers) the merrier.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
kidwoo said:
But winter is big jump season.:)

I'm going to be digging all weekend from the looks of it. I'll let you know when I'm doing the riding thing for sure.......especially some dh. More (shuttle drivers) the merrier.
give me a call, i'll help sling dirt.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
btw, i saw a dumass drive his Porsche over the Golden Gate with the top down. i hope he has a bucket to get the water out of his car.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Dirt slinging this weekend sounds damn good to me. let me know if you get the truck, though a trailer and truck might be easier. Let me ask around too.

Time to get the old work gloves out, maybe even a shovel.