Quantcast

The week of Thanksgiving

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
I am going to be traveling from Charlotte to South Florida the week of Thanksgiving. Since I have been lazy and haven't purchased an airline ticket, I guess that means I am driving (with my bike.) I have plans to ride in Santos, FL on either Tuesday or Wednesday, and I was wondering if anyone was off and would be riding in and around Atlanta early in the week?

I wouldnt mind taking the longer route if I could get a guided ride aroung "FATS" or the Freeride Park some where near Atlanta, or anything else around the i85 Corridor..

Anyone?

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
Not sure when I could go I will check it but, if you want to come ride
the supercross slalom course isn't too far from I-75 if you are heading
by that way.
Chuck

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Tubbs - we have some medium-to-small DJs at the Thomson factory, about five minutes off of 75. One line is perfect for Noah. Keep that in mind as well.

OffCamber

Monkey
May 27, 2005
Loxahatchee, Fl
I am going to be traveling from Charlotte to South Florida the week of Thanksgiving. Since I have been lazy and haven't purchased an airline ticket, I guess that means I am driving (with my bike.) I have plans to ride in Santos, FL on either Tuesday or Wednesday, and I was wondering if anyone was off and would be riding in and around Atlanta early in the week?

I wouldnt mind taking the longer route if I could get a guided ride aroung "FATS" or the Freeride Park some where near Atlanta, or anything else around the i85 Corridor..

Anyone?
Rob, the Freeride Park is north of Atlanta, a little out of the way but fun. I think you should go by Chuck's then head over to Dausett Trails. Good for at least a half-a day. Let us know when you get down south.

GORE809

Chimp
Oct 15, 2007
Beaufort, SC
aiiiight man i was lookin to go ride either friday or saturday but i got my sons b day party around lunch so i was likely to swing out either afternoon