Quantcast

The Weekend is Gone

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I just found out that I have about 20 hours worth of work due monday morning.

I keep my cave a mess and always act overworked, and people leave me alone. What's with the real deadline from out of nowhere?!

There goes my weekend...

:mumble:

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
sorry to hear about your work overload, I am free this weekend is there anything you want me to contribute over at bikemojocrap this weekend?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
stinkyboy said:
I just found out that I have about 20 hours worth of work due monday morning.

I keep my cave a mess and always act overworked, and people leave me alone. What's with the real deadline from out of nowhere?!

There goes my weekend...

:mumble:
20 hours? Get crackin' - you'll be done by 8a.m. tomorrow and still have the whole weekend. :think:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
I have to attend a conference and do a training session with surgeons tomorrow... there goes my Saturday. :mumble:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
SkaredShtles said:
20 hours? Get crackin' - you'll be done by 8a.m. tomorrow and still have the whole weekend. :think:
No can do. It's First Friday in downtown Phoenix tonight. A bunch of yuppies venture downtown to peruse art galleries and drink. We do an urban ride/pub crawl and check out heads and frighten people with our oversized bikes and mad skilz.

Werd.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Ciaran said:
Ummm.. who is that? Should I know? Ummm... she looks a little mannish. She's not a dude, is she?
Eminem's biatch. I dunno, in a weird, sorta Tonya Harding kind of way, I'd hit it...

:rolleyes:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stinkyboy said:
Eminem's biatch. I dunno, in a weird, sorta Tonya Harding kind of way, I'd hit it...

:rolleyes:
Hmm... some monster sized winnebagos on her but that face has got to go. Tonya Harding is skankier but less mannish.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
robdamanii said:
I'll be sure to drink beer, ride, and have fun for you, then gloat about it monday morning.
Isn't that cute! Robdadingus is having his first beer. He's already at the surly stage.

:help: