Quantcast

The "What did you do for V-day" thread (or, "Fess up: how whipped are you?")

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Brian HCM#1 said:
Made Julie dinner, Filet Mignon & asparagus w/ Béarnaise sauce, a 1lb lobster tail and a bottle of wine. Got her a card, flowers, pair of shorts and a pair of jeans. After the kids went to bed, she supprised me downstairs dressed very sexy:love:
Damn! Saturday night my wife and I had filet, grilled asparagus, baked potato, and a 10-yr old bottle of Bordeaux. Great minds must think alike......... :sneaky:

-S.S.-

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
SkaredShtles said:
Damn! Saturday night my wife and I had filet, grilled asparagus, baked potato, and a 10-yr old bottle of Bordeaux. Great minds must think alike......... :sneaky:

-S.S.-
Sounds good:thumb: And Steak & BJ day is the best day of the year!!!!! :thumb: :evil: :heart:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
SkaredShtles said:
We got rid of all 3 of ours for 4 whole hours Saturday evening........ :sneaky:

-S.S.-
It's nice to be able to enjoy a meal once in a while, I fed them earlier so we could have some quite time............didn't work though:think: Oh well :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I got my fiance a thermos. Seriously.

She was butter in my hands.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
out to dinner at opah. had some peppercorn/sesame seed seared ahi with wasabi mashed potatos. pretty heavenly! oh and the fiancee got us a gondola ride in newport beach!

linky:
http://www.gondolas.com/

something ive always wanted to do! too bad its not in venice...

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
slowSSer said:
out to dinner at opah. had some peppercorn/sesame seed seared ahi with wasabi mashed potatos. pretty heavenly! oh and the fiancee got us a gondola ride in newport beach!

linky:
http://www.gondolas.com/

something ive always wanted to do! too bad its not in venice...
Did you get the sweet potato stack appetizer?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
pnj said:
we both think it's a B.S. 'holiday' and don't even acknowledge it.

how generic is it to do stuff for your loved one simply because the calendar says too?

we do things for each other througout the year that means more.

:stupid: We don't bother with V-day either, but there was some sweet lovin' :devil:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Bought flowers and german chocolate for the gf, and she got me Moulin Rouge. We ;), and went to Cold Stone at 10:30 for ice cream while it snowed. Good day. :)