Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Seriously.

Kanye is what happens when Mental Illness meets Tons of Money. He gets to be "eccentric", whereas if he were poor, he'd have been murdered by a cop by now for some minor traffic infraction.

I actually feel a slight bit of sympathy for him. He has enough money to get the help he needs, but he's surrounded by hangers-on and yes men who feed his ego and delusions of grandeur. It's only a matter of time until he dies an easily preventable death.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Seriously.

Kanye is what happens when Mental Illness meets Tons of Money. He gets to be "eccentric", whereas if he were poor, he'd have been murdered by a cop by now for some minor traffic infraction.

I actually feel a slight bit of sympathy for him. He has enough money to get the help he needs, but he's surrounded by hangers-on and yes men who feed his ego and delusions of grandeur. It's only a matter of time until he dies an easily preventable death.
Yup, that about sums it up.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Kanye is what happens when Mental Illness meets Tons of Money.
I just see it as "tons of money"

Madonna ain't exactly the beacon of sanity. Neither is anyone with kardashian/jenner/kennedy/bush as their last name.

Hold on, hold on, imma let you talk but I just gotta say one thing. Kanye West is one of the dumbest motherfuckers of ALL TIME

so uh......death tontine?

I'm down. I got twenny bucks

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I couldn't find our Q thread.

Protzman has long claimed that the Kennedy bloodline is directly linked to Christ. He told his followers that on Tuesday, “JFK Sr, Jackie, and JFK Jr will be reintroduced to the world.” Then, the JFK Sr. “will travel around for seven days, then will pass.”
Before he dies, however, “JFK Sr. will transfer power to Donald Trump and JFK Jr. will be Trump’s vice president.”
Another part of the conspiracy claims that JFK’s return will coincide with the reversion to the Julian Calendar, which means the date will change immediately back to Oct. 20.

It blows me away just how much work it is keeping up with all this shit. I guess that's the important part of it, busy work, since it's nothing more than escapism using lots of rehashed antisemitic tropes.

More entertaining than learning how voting or real civil society work I guess!

I do find it somewhat reassuring that these things happen and only hundreds show up these days.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I couldn't find our Q thread.

Protzman has long claimed that the Kennedy bloodline is directly linked to Christ. He told his followers that on Tuesday, “JFK Sr, Jackie, and JFK Jr will be reintroduced to the world.” Then, the JFK Sr. “will travel around for seven days, then will pass.”
Before he dies, however, “JFK Sr. will transfer power to Donald Trump and JFK Jr. will be Trump’s vice president.”
Another part of the conspiracy claims that JFK’s return will coincide with the reversion to the Julian Calendar, which means the date will change immediately back to Oct. 20.

It blows me away just how much work it is keeping up with all this shit. I guess that's the important part of it, busy work, since it's nothing more than escapism using lots of rehashed antisemitic tropes.

More entertaining than learning how voting or real civil society work I guess!

I do find it somewhat reassuring that these things happen and only hundreds show up these days.
It's like Seventh Day Adventists, but for incels.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Qanon

incel