Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
126mph, drunk, guns out, and lying about it is how our best of the best does it.

And yes that's Minneapolis, where the cops have a wonderful reputation for some reason I can't quite remember.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

There are a lot of good paying jobs out there that companies can't fill for a number of reason.
-They are looking for an exact match including experience with things like secondary specialized software systems.
-They outsourced any actual HR functions ten years ago so you have idiot managers doing the hiring who have neither the bandwidth or knowledge of how to hire people.
-If they offer competitive pay they somehow expect you to sacrifice 100% of your life to them. I recently interviewed for a job where they never mentioned that it required 50% long term international travel until I grilled them about it at the end of a 2 hour interview, they seemed confused that it was kind of a big deal to me.

There is also a labor shortage because a generation of boomers with pensions and early retirement health benefits all decided to fuck off at the beginning of the pandemic. But don't worry that will not happen again because no one will ever get those benefits ever again.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
While it's more of our idiotic trash, the energy which will be dispersed on impact will be negligible inasmuch as the tides go.
don't rain on my parade

I'm hoping it splits the thing in half and we get two permanent half moons, just for better night photography.

I'm pretty well aware that elon's space dick pales in comparison to the mass of the moon ;)