Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, after reading two articles on this, I am not sure what to think. Ultimately, I am personally a “take responsibility for your own fuck-ups “ type person, but unfortunately, most aren’t.
It’s a sticky wicket.

Perhaps Eminent Domain should rear its ugly head here, for the greater good of the general public?
:confused:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
And cairns. Don’t forget about spiritual cairns.

I believe that if a cairn is built near a vortex, the two cancel each other out, and you will feel no sympathetic frequency vibrations.
Real cairns are kind of important for finding your way in some areas, the rest are just hippy rock piles. It is great when people make hippy rock piles in areas where you need real cairns. With the high rate of people that go missing in the North Cascades I am sure that hippy rock piles are to blame for some of them.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Perhaps of interest to @kidwoo:

:brows:
Ben Kaufman, co-founder of the venture-backed toy store and online retailer Camp, said in an email to customers that "most of our company's cash assets" were held "at a bank which just collapsed." In the same email, Kaufman announced a 40% off deal on all online merchandise for customers using the code: "BANKRUN."

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
don't know about you but if I had one arm free for 6 hours, the rest of me would be free

nothing like burning 1k of jet A to support non-motorized recreation!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Probably decking but deckers gonna deck
View attachment 190849View attachment 190850
super poopdeck, but still funny. only by winning their war against americanization did they truly lose.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
super poopdeck, but still funny. only by winning their war against americanization did they truly lose.
I scrolled back a couple of pages and decided it was funny enough to risk a repost. They definitely learn the lesson that you don’t always want to catch the thing you chase. Now they’ve got a tiger by the tail.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I scrolled back a couple of pages and decided it was funny enough to risk a repost. They definitely learn the lesson that you don’t always want to catch the thing you chase. Now they’ve got a tiger by the tail.
it may not have been this thread, but it was posted here. it's ok, it's still good for a laugh, cuz fuck those guys.