Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
eager whitetopia already has a head start

Worth noting the Idaho cow shit smell isn't that quaint earthy cow shit smell of a turd blob in a lovely pasture. But that cow shit smell where the cows are living and covered in their own festering shit. Be it from a giant overcrowded feed lot or some poor sap in a single wide with .25 acres of dust in the middle of nowhere a few feet from the interstate with no other means of anything but guns and freedom from the gays and abortion.

Also any time I see a Pontiac still on the road, always Idaho plates.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I can tell you some highways to drive in CA that will make you a vegetarian
I spent a summer in Nebraska in a town adjacent to a meat packing plant. I never actually saw one of the finishing lots, and you could see for-fucking-ever, but if the wind blew in the right direction...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
GF asked if I had ever bought a cow before. I said sure...in parts.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Worth noting the Idaho cow shit smell isn't that quaint earthy cow shit smell of a turd blob in a lovely pasture. But that cow shit smell where the cows are living and covered in their own festering shit. Be it from a giant overcrowded feed lot or some poor sap in a single wide with .25 acres of dust in the middle of nowhere a few feet from the interstate with no other means of anything but guns and freedom from the gays and abortion.

Also any time I see a Pontiac still on the road, always Idaho plates.
Well, Bonneville County is around here.
It was always a cliche that those would be the first cars stuck trying to drive up Teton Pass on the first snow day with no winter tires.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR