Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

The company’s platform quickly became the most downloaded app in the United States, where it currently remains in the top two on iOS and Android app stores, according to Sensor Tower.

As a result of its fast growth, “Shein now views itself as being ‘at war’ with Temu and has engaged in an elaborate and anticompetitive scheme aimed at stymieing Temu’s business,” Temu said in a court filing.

“The US market is the primary theater of this war.”

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I’m kinda puzzled that folks are buying from those companies, but I guess lots of people out there want cheap clothing and are willing to buy it direct from China. I suppose the popularity of tic-tac shows that the “China” issue isn’t an issue.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
The only reason I've heard of temu is the radar app I use on my phone started showing very dubious looking ads which were from them.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I don't think I've ever been to sf and NOT seen someone with a needle hanging out of an arm

I like endless coverage of uncomfortable people being interviewed rather than any real jornalism looking at health care and civil infrastructure deficiencies. The bay area is really good at it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I don't think I've ever been to sf and NOT seen someone with a needle hanging out of an arm

I like endless coverage of uncomfortable people being interviewed rather than any real jornalism looking at health care and civil infrastructure deficiencies. The bay area is really good at it.

the nice thing about fentanyl is fewer needles

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river