Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
don't shit in my dream

it's bad enough someone else already did
Ya know, I bet you could have a toilet wrapped with the bowl being Donnie Two Scoops face and his weird puckered lips the hole. Probably a good idea to start with a new toilet though. Better chance of getting a printer/wrapper to take the job.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
small family businesses are the backbone of america

Han Lee, 41, of Cambridge, Massachusetts; James Lee, 68, of Torrance, California; and Junmyung Lee, 30, of Dedham, Massachusetts have been charged with conspiracy to coerce and entice to travel to engage in illegal sexual activity.

"illegal sexual activity" :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
small family businesses are the backbone of america

Han Lee, 41, of Cambridge, Massachusetts; James Lee, 68, of Torrance, California; and Junmyung Lee, 30, of Dedham, Massachusetts have been charged with conspiracy to coerce and entice to travel to engage in illegal sexual activity.

"illegal sexual activity" :rofl:

Nice to see QANON finally get their man

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the biggest dick tease in the history of govt is calling it quits.

fuck off joe manchin.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
This is why you don't pay them. Some day folks might learn.

The attackers complained that the payment wasn’t generous enough and published the stolen data. Not only that, but the criminals also shared a chat with the company on an underground criminal forum

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

I mean, I kind of get that.
are her relatives birds?

According to court records, Patterson fired a gun into the air near the D/E concourse checkpoint at about 11:10 p.m. Tuesday. Witnesses tell police they heard a pair of gun shots and went scrambling for safety.

Court records then state Patterson put the .380 caliber handgun gun on the floor and was calm until police arrived.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:rofl:

It has come to our attention that MeridianLink, in light of a significant breach compromising customer data and operational information, has failed to file the requisite disclosure under Item 1.05 of Form 8-K within the stipulated four business days, as mandated by the new SEC rules.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I can't stand Bigots like Trump, Musk et al so It warms my heart that advertisers are pulling out of X/twitter in droves and his space x rocket just blew itself to bits
i think you forgot the old guy in aviators....could be wrong.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so jimmy carters wife died.

the only president who did not whore himself out for money.