Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
But how will jebus protect them if little crucified jebus isn't hanging on the wall??

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
this blew up in my FB feed when the podcast aired as I'm still friends with a number of my Pittsburgh friends from growing up. Lots of hate, disgust, and feelings of betrayal

Add the original singer of the casualties to that list too. Band is still playing without him

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Another good reason never to go on a cruise.

at a vet clinic i worked at in colorado....a guy was a week or so late late picking up his dog while on a cruise..

he went into a hot tub with a blister on his foot and it got so infected he lost a toe or two....

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Another good reason never to go on a cruise.

I have a problem with this

cruise ships are inherently horror show venues

what these so called "experts" fail to recognize is that if there were one environment where a species could (and certainly would) evolve to straight demon status, laying eggs where no ancestor had before.......it's gonna be on a fuckin cruise ship. You can't argue with science

I have a problem with this

cruise ships are inherently horror show venues

what these so called "experts" fail to recognize is that if there were one environment where a species could (and certainly would) evolve to straight demon status, laying eggs where no ancestor had before.......it's gonna be on a fuckin cruise ship. You can't argue with science
Also a good illustration of the concept that we each live in our on self-constructed experience based "reality", being that the universe that we're enmeshed in can't be understood, only approximated.