Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
anybody watch the desantis/newsom dickbag contest?

I'm watching it now with some lefty shit talking kids providing commentary

so far I think someone wiser than I summed it up best: newsom is handling this harvard douche because desantis is playing the role of an asshole to get votes, whereas newsom was born an asshole

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
anybody watch the desantis/newsom dickbag contest?

I'm watching it now with some lefty shit talking kids providing commentary

so far I think someone wiser than I summed it up best: newsom is handling this harvard douche because desantis is playing the role of an asshole to get votes, whereas newsom was born an asshole
Accurate.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Accurate.
honestly, I'm pretty surprised

desantis is the character he's playing but he's still a harvard trained lawyer. Newsom is just rich shit who's only relevant because the getty family funded his vinyard.

In terms of skills I would have weighed it the other way. But I guess being a dick is more effective when it's really embedded in your soul. Which newsom certainly has going for it. I mean going for that hairdo with a human shaped object attached.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Literal billions spent on professional journalism in this shithole of a country and no one can do what a youtube dork from seattle can accomplish. Which is to tell the story of how capitalism works. Instead we get gushing editorials from ivy league dickbags on what makes them uncomfortable for 5 minutes and how that should direct national policy.

preamble

end the gushing fellatio of wealth and everything else follows

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Do people actually do this shit? Not the first time I have heard about it, but first time seeing it. Always thought an urban legend.

1702093040433.jpeg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Maybe I'm weird because I don't listen to podcasts, but it seems like an interesting industry to watch.

When I listen to the radio, it's for music, not talking heads, unless it's Talking Heads, then I will listen.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Oh my hell, how much could this thing suck on more that a few inches?
:brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows:

View attachment 204861

That price cannot be ignored.

What a deal! To be part of the future for so cheap!

Moving like a graceful swan through the snowscape!

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

That price cannot be ignored.

What a deal! To be part of the future for so cheap!

Moving like a graceful swan through the snowscape!

I was going to say something bad, but fuck resorts and lifts. Use this to beat the lift line and rip those lines before the wankers that paid $250 get there.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I was going to say something bad, but fuck resorts and lifts. Use this to beat the lift line and rip those lines before the wankers that paid $250 get there.
you think that thing coasts or turns well........anywhere?

I can't imagine actually trying to ride it downhill on anything

looks like a neighborhood grocery getter

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Holy crap I just looked up lift ticket prices, Day pass at Kirkwood on a weekend $180, no way in hell I would ever pay that to ski. Then again I quit lift skiing when the price hit $80. I much preferred skinning up into the backcountry with a pack setting up camp and back country skiing for 3-5 days. helps to have bomber mt tents and -35F sleeping bags when you do that though.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Single day prices are stupid. But my pass / number of days I get is not expensive. (Kids’ lessons are, though!)